Grand Alliance Campaign Medal
Participation with the TRMN’s Official Charity on an Annual Basis. Participation will be defined as follows:
- Organizing a Charity event to benefit TRMN’s Official Charity, Big Cat Rescue
- Working at a Charity event organized to benefit TRMN’s Official Charity, Big Cat Rescue;
- Working at a TRMN Booth at a Convention, for at least four hours, where you assist with the Raffle for TRMN’s Official Charity Big Cat Rescue;
- Donating time, at least two hours, to help cover a Big Cat Rescue table at an event where they are present;
- Donating time, at least 12 hours total, to help at Big Cat Rescue in Tampa, Florida, USA;
- Donating equipment to Big Cat Rescue of at least $300 value;
- Donating, via TRMN’s website, at least $300 to Big Cat Rescue (this will be cumulative per year).
- Donations accumulated by Amazon Smile to Big Cat Rescue totaling at least $300;
- Donating at least twice any of the above listed criteria to a local charity (a registered non-profit organization (excluding churches), or international NGO, such as UNICEF. GoFundMe is not approved unless it is raising funds for one of the above, and then proof of the donation must be provided.)
For the purposes of this award, a year is defined as being from 01-JAN to 31-DEC, and this award will be issued by the Second Quarter of the following year.
Application information can be found here.
- The First Lord of the Admiralty clarified the types of qualifying charities and fundraisers in the 2020 Q2 Questions for the Prime Minister from the House of Commons:
- Q: What counts as a local charity for the purposes of the Grand Alliance Campaign Medal?
- A: Aside from Big Cat Rescue, any Registered non-profit organization (excluding churches), or international NGO, such as UNICEF. GoFundMe is not approved unless it is raising funds for one of the above, and then proof of the donation must be provided.
- TRMN Bureau of Personnel Awards Manual 2017 Edition
- "Definition of Local Charities" from the TRMN Forums (login required)
|Awards of The Royal Manticoran Navy|
|Orders:||OSK - OKR - OGL - OQE - OM|
|Honors:||Peerage - Unconquered - Monarch's Own |
Protector's Own - Privy Council - Valhalla
|Achievement:||PMV - QCB - MC - OC - SC - DGC - OG- NS|
DSO - MT - CGM - GS - OCN - QBM - SXC
RHDSM - MID - CBM - CSM - MSM - NCD - NMAM
|Service:||POW - SAPCM - MOM - HWC - HOSM |
GACM - KR3CM - QE3CM - MCAM - MtSM
MRSM - GCM - SSD - RTR - NCOSCR
|Unit Citations:||LHC - RUC - RMU - FEA|
|Qualifications of The Royal Manticoran Navy|
|OSWP - ESWP - NRM - NPM - Hyper Command Star|
OAW - EAW - FMF - CIB - Civilian Pin