Marshal of the Corps
Marshal of the Corps (abbrev: MotC) is an flag paygrade within the Royal Manticoran Marine Corps. It holds the equivalent military paygrade of F-6 and is the Executive Vice-President of The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association, Inc. (TRMN).
In peacetime, a Marshal of the Corps is the term given to the commanding officer of the Marine Corps, so there is every only one of this rank. They would have served as an Field Marshal or General, approved by the House of Lords, and confirmed by the First Lord of the Admiralty on behalf of the monarch.
The Marshal of the Corps is also the Commandant of the Marine Corps, who is the Executive Vice-President of The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association, Inc. and is a member of the Board. For the work they do, this person is awarded the rank of Marshal of the Corps.
- The duties of the Commandant of the Royal Manticoran Marine Corps are as follows (These duties may be expanded as necessary by Admiralty Orders, Navy Regulations, Protector’s Orders or Corps Directives):
- Assist in the day-to-day operations of the organization
- The issuing of regulations in the form of Corps Directives
- Recommend Officers for Senior Leadership Positions
- The day-to-day operations of the Royal Manticoran Marine Corps Sub-Group
- The Official Liaison with outside Fan Organizations
- Responsible for calling and chairing the Monthly Meeting of Regional Commanders  Promotions to Marshal of the Corps is now only by appointment as per Admiralty Order 1510-01.
List of Marshals of the Corps
|1||Bruce Zimmerman (formerly Duke of New Kasserine)||01 February 2007||September 2010|
|1||David Woodard||19 February 2011||01 September 2011|
|1||Sean Niemeyer, KSK, KDE, KCR, GS, Duke of New Ulyanovsk||01 September 2011 ||Incumbent|
- F-6 equivalents from other branches of The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association, Inc.: